Sunday, October 20, 2013

Welcome Baby W

Erin, the gal who enjoyed this treat at her baby shower, wanted some little cookies to give out at the birth of her baby to visitors, nurses, doctors, etc.  She ordered several dozen pumpkin cookies with the letter W on them for their last name.  They needed to be gender neutral because the baby's gender was a surprise!


I love, love, love how they turned out.   I went with a grey, orange (two different shades), and white with green accents.  I chose polka dots, chevron and stripes with coordinating W's.  I added a bit of glitter just in case it was a girl. :)

I did end up wrapping up each one as well and I wish I took a picture of that--- they were cute!


Welcome Baby W!  
And thanks for the order Erin.  Many blessings to your new little blessing. 

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment