Monday, August 19, 2013

Tutu Cute!

Sutton is turning TWO and she is TUTU cute!  Cute theme.  Cute little girl.  It all works. :)

Sutton is our sweet little neighbor who had a birthday last weekend.  Her mom picked out an adorable (and perfectly fitting) theme for her party and asked me to help with the desserts.  She showed me a few ideas she liked online, and then I just ran with it.

I knew she was making tutus for the girls and bowties for the boys to wear at the party.  So this is what I came up with; cupcake stand and all!


We had bowtie butter cookies, and a varying assortment of tutu cupcakes!


I just love these.

Pink, purple, and a little more pink pretty much sums up the order. 


Happy Birthday Sutton!  We had so much fun celebrating YOU!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment