Saturday, September 7, 2013

Waiting for Baby B!

My friend Kelly keeps me busy; and I LIKE it!

She recently ordered some decorated butter cookies from me to have on hand at the delivery of her son, Brooks.  She is due any day now so I needed to get them made!  The great thing about these cookies, is that they freeze pretty well.  The icing hardens a bit more than brand-new-fresh, but it's amazing how well they keep once defrosted.

Put them in a ziploc freezer bag and then inside of a plastic or glass food container with locks on the side.  This should keep them safe from freezer burn.  When defrosting, take them out of the container and bag and let them sit on a counter.  Make sure they are not stacked while defrosting.  You should be good to go after that.




We are so excited to meet you Brooks!!!  
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment