Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Back from Holiday!

I've been really enjoying my time off work.  I haven't been doing anything- no emails, no photos, no baking (except for personal consumption), and no cleaning TONS of dishes from baking!  It's been so nice.

I left on my holiday break without posting all of my orders from the end of November and December though.  So here's to a little catch-up!

First up, is a very small, yet very adorable, baby shower cake for an old college friend of my husband.

It's iced in buttercream with a small, white fondant onesie on top.  Simple and cute!

Thanks for the order Kim!

The same weekend, I had an order for a first birthday for a little girl.  The mom saw this post from my blog and really loved the cake.  So, she wanted me to recreate that with a little tweaking and then make a smash cake for her daughter.  Here they are:


I think this is the third cake I've done like this and I still love it.  I love this version of it too.  The added aqua works really well with it. 


Happy 1st Birthday sweet Adeline!



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment