Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Kristen!

Today is my beautiful sister's birthday!

I love to celebrate with her on this day.  And although I am not able to be with her in person this year, I sent her a box of goodies to let her know that she is loved and cherished!

We both share a love for butter cookies and have some wonderful memories baking and decorating them together.  So it was only natural to send her some!

She is having a get-together this evening with some friends and I wanted to contribute a little something. :)


I love how colorful and happy they turned out. :)



I also made her a little something for her house to help her enjoy her favorite time of the year.  


These pumpkins are not real.  Michael's craft store sells plain, undecorated pumpkins in black, white/cream, and orange that you can decorate yourself.  They come in three different sizes too.  I love a blank canvas, so I had too much fun hand-painting and decorating these for her.  I hope she'll be able to use these for years to come!


Happy Birthday Kristen!  Party on!!!




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Bdayo.Com was created with one goal in mind to help our users enjoy, celebrate, and remember their birthday! Bdayo allows you to find unlimited amount of Birthday Freebies in your area and offer unique features to help you learn more about that special day!

    ReplyDelete