Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Pink, Sparkly, Glittery Cupcakes

I have become extremely busy overnight with orders!  I'm so grateful to all the people who keep spreading my name.  Word-of-mouth advertising is the best and it's working!!

One of the most recent orders was through a friend of a friend of a friend (see word-of-mouth IS working!) and she wanted pink, sparkly, glittery cupcakes for her daughter's first birthday.  If that wasn't girly enough, she also mentioned her daughter wore pearls in her first birthday photo shoot.  So, the order was really for pink, sparkly, glittery, and pearly cupcakes. :)  How fun is that?!?

I knew this would be a very fun order.

Ta-Da!!!

Pink. Sparkles. Glitter. Pearls.  I think we got that covered. :)



Happy First Birthday Kathryn!!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment