Saturday, July 20, 2013

Coral is the NEW pink!

I have a coral obsession right now.  It seems everyone else does too!  Coral ribbon at Hob Lob was extremely picked over, yet there were so many varied coral colors of flowers at the floral shop that I couldn't decide.  (I have such a fun job!)

Erin needed a cake for a bridal shower she was hosting.  She sent over a picture of the invitation so I could come up with something to match the design.  Erin also sent over a few photos of ideas she liked, which included the popular ombre ruffles, polka dots, monogram, etc.

So, I came up with this:


I LOVE how it turned out.  I also really enjoyed incorporating fresh flowers.  



I also made some decorated cookies to go along with the cake.  They're so girly, I love it!!

I hope you have a great shower today Erin!  Thanks for the order.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment