Thursday, June 27, 2013

Baby Hayes

It's baby season!  I recently helped host two baby showers back to back for very close friends of mine.  This shower happened to be out of town, but I wasn't going to let a little road trip stop me from making some cute treats for this vintage baseball baby shower!



{I made white chocolate covered Oreos, decorated like baseballs; strawberry cupcakes with a cream cheese frosting; and classic vanilla cake}


{This baseball is NOT made out of sugar! :) It's a paper-weight from Hobby Lobby}


{Some of the girls came up with this cute way to display old-fashioned sodas}



{Strawberry cupcakes with handmade cupcake picks}


{My friend and mom-to-be, Courtni, LOVES Oreos; so, these were perfect!}


I had so much fun helping host this shower and we loved celebrating Courtni and Baby Hayes!  We can't wait to meet you sweet boy!!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment