Thursday, March 13, 2014

Bump in the road but I'm back!

Well Hello!  It's been a while.

My family and I decided to move at the beginning of the year and I'm just now getting back into the swing of things.  I've missed documenting so many orders and wonderful celebrations.  I apologize to all my past two month customers that don't get their own dedicated post, but this is the best I can do right now. :)  I even missed a few orders because the camera was still in a box when the order was finished.  Hopefully some pictures were taken and I can get those to share with you!

Here are the birthday cakes:
I did a Charlie Brown birthday cake for a returning customer, Katie M

A cute Sock Monkey themed order- smash cake and cupcakes for little Landry!


A customer favorite, I did this cake again for a very sweet little girl who was also my old neighbor!

Her mom was doing a chalkboard theme, with her monogram, and a blush pink color for the accents.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the chalkboard cookies.  It was a first for me and I think they turned out so cute!


She also ordered some miniature cupcakes for the little guests at the party
And this was Vivian's smash cake

And the baby shower cake I have photos for:
It was an light grey & pink shower with elephants.  The grey fondant kinda showed up blue in some lights but it was light grey when I mixed it!

The coordinating cookies for guests to take home

I love the monogrammed cookies with polka dots.  I found something similar on Pinterest and I could resist!


Again, hopefully I can get a few photos of the cakes I didn't post because I would love to have them for me and share them with you!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment