Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Lilly's 2nd Birthday

The sister of this birthday girl was turning 2 and having a cupcake themed birthday party!  Her mom had already found her adorable outfit and needed a cake to match.

Lilly's Birthday Outfit!


Her mom wanted a cupcake cake with some cookies to go with.




I loved how it all turned out and how the cake matched Lilly's outfit.  

However, this order had a minor setback.  :(  I got a call about 30 minutes after it was picked up that the top of the cupcake on the cake had fallen off!!!!  I was mortified.  Truly so sad for Lilly, Lilly's mom, and the cute cake.  

Unfortunately, I couldn't remake the whole thing again because I didn't have the time.  I was able to make a small smash-size cake in the same design along with some cupcakes.  


Smaller version of the original cake.




That was definitely a first (and hopefully last!) and I'm so sorry that happened to Lilly's cake.  I think she still had a pretty good birthday though (and she probably won't remember!) :)

Happy Birthday Lilly!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment