Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Treats!

I didn't take very many orders in December.  I booked up rather quickly and I also left myself some room to stop and enjoy the season.  Looking back, I'm so glad I did because I was able to enjoy working on the orders I already scheduled yet not be too overwhelmed.   Plus, I have a little guy at home with lots of holiday activities to do! :)


These cookies were for a holiday cookie exchange party in the neighborhood.  I made extra for my Grandmother too because these are her favorite!  

I really wanted to try the trendy metallic look on the cookies this year and I really like how some of them turned out.  I used an edible spray that you can find at most crafting stores in the baking aisle and lightly sprayed the cookies I wanted to have the metallic look.  If you notice closely on the white "Let it Snow" cookie, you can see some beading starting.  It probably got over sprayed or sprayed too closely.  I've done a little edible spray paint work before, but I have room to improve!  Oh, well, they still turned out pretty nice and it was fun to do.

I love the little Santas!

Next, I had a small order for a girl in the neighborhood for some mini christmas cupcakes!

Icy Polar Bears

Frosty and snowflakes!
I hope you had some tasty treats over the holiday break and a wonderful Christmas season!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment