Saturday, November 9, 2013

Office Baby Shower

Another former college roommate of mine was helping host a baby shower for a co-worker.  The shower was going to be at lunch time and have both males and females present.  The mom-to-be didn't really like a lot of pink, so I was given the task of creating a treat to match the plates & napkins, as well as not making it too girly and cutesy.  Talk about a task!

Just kidding.  My friend sent me a text of the plates and realized this order was going to be easy (& cute!).

So this is what I came up with:


These are the cookies.  I ended up packaging them up because she wanted to give them out as favors.


And these are the cupcakes.  Four boxes worth!  The picture quality isn't fantastic because it was late at night and taken with my phone, but it'll do. :)


Thanks for the order Caitlin!  I hope the shower went well!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment