Monday, April 1, 2013

100 Butter Cookies, Oh My!

Our neighborhood was having an Easter Egg Hunt and Breakfast with the Easter Bunny event.  I thought it would be cute to have some of those really tasty butter cookies decorated like Easter eggs and wrap them up in a small to-go bag for kids (and adults) to grab.  I knew we would be inundated with sugar, but I just couldn't pass up making some adorable eggs.

I didn't really know how many to make, so I just doubled my recipe and went from there.  Well, it ended up being over 100 butter cookies!  That set me up for quite the project to get them all decorated. I created an assembly line and took off running with pastel colors and glitter galore!




The carrots were my favorite.  I will definitely be making these again!

Happy Easter Y'all!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment