Sunday, May 11, 2014

Boy, Oh Boy!

A college friend of mine contacted me to help make the treats for a shower she was helping host.  She sent over the invite and said the theme was just baby boy and the colors were navy, green, white and hints of burlap.  I love those colors!


She only wanted cupcakes and cookies and not a cake so I made some cute baby-themed cupcake toppers and simple baby cookies.  The cookies were going to be favors, so I packaged them up for guests to grab on their way out.



All packaged up with custom tags!
Don't you love the liners?  I've been searching for true navy liners for a while.  I finally found some and they were perfect for red velvet cupcakes.  The vanilla did much better in the green polka dot liners.

The cupcakes were red velvet with cream cheese and vanilla with buttercream.


Thanks for the order Jessica and I hope everyone loved the treats at the shower!


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment